Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Height||10Mtr to 45Mtr|
|Diameter||Up To 960 mm|
|Base Plate Diameter||1180 mm|
|Wind Speed||Up To 300 Km/hour|
|Uses||Broadly installed in stadiums,gardens,parks,etc|
Mast is a continuously taper polygonal cross section having one or more segment. It’s generally used for Area Lighting Purpose, Mounting National Flag, Signage Board, Stadium Lightning Purpose or other application like chimney etc. It has movable carriage for raising and lowering which is operated with a power tool motor through Winch gear box. It has capping unit comprising with Die cast aluminum Pulley. It is used for large area lighting with the minimum number of obstructions. UTKARSH High mast has design to withstand wind speed as per IS 875 (P-3):2015 and can be customized up to 300Kmph. All the mast has Hot Dip Galvanized by single dip seven tank processes. Mast has been designed considering minimum design life of 25 years.
- In house Design facilities (Structural & Foundation) with PLS/Special Software (Validate from IIT-Kharagpur.
- Available both in three point and two point suspension.
- Electroplated rope drum, sprocket and torque limiter which do not rust.
- Rope drum of winch have one left hand and other right hand groove for better alignment of ring.
- Available both Detachable arm and fixed arm Lantern Ring.
- Seven tanks and zero discharge galvanizing process with Flux tank heated by superheated steam for better Adhesion of zinc coating.
- All testing facility available in plant including Spectrometer for chemical analysis.
- All Trailing cables confirm to IS 9968 (P-1) for safety and durability.
- All the hardware supplied are stainless steel for better life.
- Our head frame have stainless steel axle with anti rotation clamp to prevent damage of axle and stainless steel guide roller for smooth rolling of cable and rope.
- Heavy duty drive chain (1/2 inch pitch) for lifting the ring.
- We provide safety locking rope for high mast safety.
- We provide double safety protection of motor (one mechanical and one electrical)
- Optionally we provide anti thief nut for foundation bolt with specially developed wrench for High mast.
- Can provide both PVC and HDPE buffer arrangement for Lantern Ring.
- All winch & Motor tested with proper load before dispatch.
- Structural Design is checked for all orders before production.
- Wind Tunnel test from IIT-Kanpur.
- Material: Shaft– High tensile sheet/Plate Equivalent to BSEN 10025 : 2004 / IS 2062 : 2011 Gr.E350BR / IS 5986 : 2011 Gr 355, Base Plate- As per IS 2062 : 2011 Gr.E250A,
- Foundation Bolt- IS 1367 : 1994 / IS 2062 : 2011 Gr.E250A
- Galvanizing: As Per IS 4759 : 1996 / IS 2629 : 1985 / BSEN ISO 1461 : 2009
- Wind Speed: As per IS 875 (Part-3):2015/As per customer requirement
- Design: As Per IS 875 Part-3:2015, IS 800 : 2007 / IS 6533:1989 (P-2) / BS 5649 : 1985 / EN 40, ILE TR-7:2000.
- Welding: As per IS 10178 : 1995/ IS 9595 : 1996
Design Safety Factor:
- As per ILE TR 7:2000.
- Motor: As per IS 325:1996 (3PH A.C., 415V, 4/6 Pole, 1HP to 3HP)
- Winch: 350KGS, 500 KGS, 750 KGS (SGDD/DGDD) & 1500 KGS (DGDD).
- Wire Rope: Stainless Steel 6MM, 8MM, AISI 316, 7/19 Construction.
- Trilling Cable: As per IS 9968/P-1:1988 [2.5sq 5/8core, 4sq 5/8core, EPR Insulated, Sheathed.
- Wiring Cable: As per IS 694:1990
- Pulley: LM 6 with Self- lubricating PB bush.
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Feeder Pillar Box: As per customer requirement
- Tolerances: As per BS 5649 : 1978/EN 40, IS 1852: 1985